Friday, May 28, 2010

School's out

Post from Arielle:


Today is our last day of school for the summer, kind of. While my mom is doing the portfolios to show our evaluator, she is finding subjects in school that we have not covered well enough. That means we will have to read books on that subject, but besides that we are pretty much done with all the hard math and grammar stuff.


My mom wants Liana and me to do some math in the summer, but I don't know how far that will go. And, of course, we have to read books, but I don't mind reading. I love to read most any kind of book. If you have any suggestions for (a) book(s), please tell me. I am always looking for books to read :)

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Arielle, I can loan you my collection of #1 Ladies Detective Agency books, about a female detective in Botswana. You'll love them!

Arielle said...

Thanks Stacia! I have never heard of those books. They sound good.