Thursday, October 01, 2009

New baby in the family!

"Grandchildren are the crown of the aged"
Proverbs 17:6
I certainly don't feel aged, but my fifth grandchild was born yesterday! It's a boy! He follows Kelsey, Seth, Lana, and Laci. His name is Deacon. All these beautiful grandchildren! What joy they bring our family! I have not seen this new baby yet since his mom was not up for visitors yesterday after a C-section. I will post a picture as soon as I get one. Today I hope to go to the hospital, but since my girls can't get in to the maternity unit, I have to wait for Fred to get home. I am anxious to hold this tiny, precious boy.

"May you see your children's children..."
So ends the blessing of Psalm 128. Yes, I have been granted this privilege and I am grateful. Yet I pray to see my Chinese grandchildren someday... Is it too much to ask for?

No comments: