Saturday, June 26, 2010

Camp and the Guinea Pigs

Posts by Arielle



We just finished a whole week of Camp Little Bear at our church. It was a fun time to be with the kids, but I am soooooooo tired!!! I was working with the young three year olds. Liana and my mom were working with the snack block. They served snacks to the campers and counselors. My little niece is going to sleepover tonight so she can go to church with me. I am going to help out with the little kid classes, so it works out perfectly. Usually I go to my own classroom for my grade, but tomorrow I will be helping.


All four guinea pigs are fine. The boys are getting bigger and bigger. We are still waiting for a bigger cage to come in for them. When Liana and I were at camp we pretended that the guinea pigs went to Camp Baby Pigs ( like Camp Little Bear). LOL. =) I will put some pictures and a video of them on the blog later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun! :-)
Cecilia Lee