Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day at the Beach

Post by Arielle:

Yesterday we went to Ocean City, New Jersey for a day with the Gallagher family. Most of the time we were just on the beach, but we also went on the boardwalk. We went to the arcade because part of the Gallagher's traditions is to play skee-ball. Before dinner we went on the rides. Mrs. Gallagher, Liana, Julia, Jacob, and I went on the log ride! It was so much fun! I think we got more wet sitting on the seats in the plastic log then getting splashed by the water. It ended up that on that same day my church went to the beach for a day with the middle school and high school kids. All day we tried to find them. I wanted to look for my friends, and Jacob wanted to look for his. It was at the end of the day we finally caught up with them on the beach. When we were on the big ferris wheel we saw a group of kids on the beach. After we got off the ferris wheel we went to check out if it was the right group. It was funny to see my friend's faces when they saw me because I knew they were going to be at the beach, but they didn't know I would be there too. It was around eleven at night when we got back home. I was so tired I fell right to sleep. I hope we can go back to the beach this year again.
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I love the log rides! Glad you had fun.
~Cecilia

Arielle said...

Thanks Cecilia!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any more fun days planned this summer?
~Cecilia