Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Zoo


Post by Arielle


Today my mom, Liana, and I went to the Philadelphia Zoo. My mom's friend is a member to the zoo so she invited us to go with her. I wanted to go to the zoo two years ago, but we never found time to go until today. I loved seeing all the animals!

Before we got to the zoo I told Mom that I wanted to see the giraffes and elephants. Well, when we got there the giraffes wouldn't come outside and the elephants had been transferred to a different zoo.

I think my favorite animals that we saw were the snakes, alligators, crocodiles, tigers, the capybara, and the okapi.
Mom and Liana went into the bird cage to feed the birds this liquid stuff. They held their hands out and the birds landed on their arms and ate. I didn't want to do it so I just took pictures.

I hope we can go back to the zoo again next year.







No comments: